Saturday, April 13, 2013

On my way home!!!
Honestly, right now I'm just sort of going.  I don't think it will fully hit me until I unpack... and I take forever to unpack, so it will take a while!!
Getting home from school is a day-long journey.  I guess that's a little bit of an exaggeration, in all honesty, and even if it wasn't, I guess a day of traveling isn't that bad.
I left Rexburg at about 9:45 this morning.  It's 2:45 now, and I'm in the Salt Lake airport for the next hour and a half, waiting for my flight.  I definitely don't mind this part of the trip.  Really, it's getting past security and checking my bags that's the most stressful part.  But I did all that successfully  so it's all good!  Now I've just got to wait for my flight, and I've got my laptop, phone, a crochet hook and a ball of yarn, so I'm set!  The only other unpleasant part now is actually flying.  I hate flying.  Hate it.  It scares me.  I'd really rather not die in a fiery crash.  But I'm going to try not to think too much about that.
So, I'm almost home!  Let's see, if all goes according to plan, I'll have landed in five hours.  And then it's straight to a wedding reception.  Thaaaaaat's not my favorite idea, but oh well :)  It gave me an excuse to get done up this morning!
Ok.  I'm rambling.I guess I'm looking for something to do, besides spend hours on pinterest.  But even I am getting bored with this post!  So, wish me luck in my travels!  

No comments:

Post a Comment