Thursday, April 11, 2013

Currently waiting for my roommate to open up the restroom (WHO takes a bath in the morning?  When you know there are four other girls who will need to get ready for the day??), so I can take my shower and start doing stuff.
Because there is stuff to be done!!  I head home Saturday morning, and need to put things in storage, return books, pack, clean... at least my finals are done!!
I really hate this point in the semester.  I hae needing to say goodbye to people I've really come to love.  Especially because as much as we say we'll get together, when you're spread out so many states apart, what's the REAL chance of that happening??
Also, leaving here is just bittersweet in itself.  This place is really another home of mine.  I pretty much love it here.  And my break is five months long.  That's a REALLY long time!!  It takes me a while to get back into the swing of things at home, especially since I'm coming back when people are still in school, so they're too busy, and too responsible to play with me!!  And with the way the job market is right now, there going to be very few people who will want to hire someone for just five months!  And, in all honesty, while I don't like being poor, I love my freedom :)  So, I'll just have a lot of time to devote to losing weight!!
On the other hand, I love home!  It's warm, it's sunny, it has beaches and Disneyland and malls and REAL Mexican food.  And, of course, it has my people.  I love my people :)  My friends and family who I haven't seen for months, and who I truly do miss.  My people are pretty cool.  I sort of like them a lot.
AND it's five months of not stressing about academic things, and not needing to buy my own groceries.  So, a BIG yay for those things!  And five months gives me time to reach certain goals that I really want to reach, so I'm happy to have time to devote to that before coming back up here.
It's both good and bad.  But I'm REALLY skilled at focusing on the good :)  So, everything's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment