Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grown up responsibilities make me kinda crazy!!
Photo
It's the last two weeks of the semester, which means that I have finals and papers and projects... and the stress is slowly building!  I just need to remind myself in the crazy times that regardless of how crazy things are, or the outcomes, it will all be over in two weeks!!
Also, grad school.  I think it's INSANE that it's something I need to give so much attention... because, holy cow, how is it possible that I need to be making such grown up decisions???  I still have about a year and a half before that leg of the journey, but that means now is the time to really sort things out in my head, and figure out where I'm going. 
Umm, can't I just play and laugh and shop and read fun books?!  I guess that's what summer break is for... to forget about the grown-up responsibilities, and recharge my battery!

No comments:

Post a Comment