Monday, April 1, 2013

Photo

I'm a 24 year old college girl, Cali born & raised.
I've got a little bit of a hippie in me.
I love road trips, car dancing, and loud music.
I love sunflowers and pink lemonade.
I thrive in the sunshine.
I love to run around Disneyland all day long.
I love playing in the ocean and sitting around a bonfire with friends and marshmallows.
I love riding bikes and singing along to the music in my head.
I love to read late into the night.
I love my people and going on adventures.
I am a gospel-centered Mormon gal.
If you can make me laugh, you've won me over.

"Blogs" seem to keep coming up in conversation, so I thought I would give it a go.  I'm a little bit of everything, so if you come along on this fantastical journey with me, that is JUST what you'll be getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment