Saturday, November 1, 2014

That One Time I Was in Starbucks for Two Hours So Of Course I Blogged

I kept thinking that I would wait until something big happened to make a post, but then I thought, where's the sense in that?  Isn't that exactly how to NOT live a life? "When ____, then ____".  I'm not about that.
The last semester has been flying by so quickly.  It is, without a doubt, my most difficult and demanding semester. Which is too bad, because I could write you a decent-sized paper on how done I am with school.  Along with doing school work constantly, I have worked on getting healthier, started to learn to play the ukulele, seen a friend get married, made African food with a man from Nigeria, applied for an internship, and gotten my graduation application for April approved!!
That's all pretty good stuff to blog about, right?  Worthy of writing for the... Two?... Of you who read this. I'm just about as good at keeping up with a blog as I am with writing in a diary (I've probably had about ten throughout my life, and if you think I've ever filled one up, you're wrong).  But I'll keep trying, even if my posts are mundane, and my thoughts are only about half as deep as they feel in my head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment